TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
All online payments to Alberni, Caballero & Fierman, LLP (AC&F) for outstanding invoices are subject to the following conditions.
- AC&F accepts the following cards:
- American Express
- Credit card payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by Merchant One services using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- AC&F does not have access to your credit card details.
- If successful, AC&F or Authorize.Net will confirm that your payment was completed.
- If unsuccessful, AC&F or Authorize.Net will advise that your payment has failed. AC&F will not be advised why a payment has failed, therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods available. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly.
- AC&F does not offer refunds.
- If you have any questions regarding your payment, please contact AC&F and ask to speak with the office manager.
- AC&F’s Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
Pay with Confidence!
For your convenience, we accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover. Complete this form to pay your invoices. Simply click on the Credit Cards button to continue.
We are now accepting payments via PayPal